This afternoon I went to Hard Times Cafe in Minneapolis. I was impressed not only with the number of teas they had to offer, but also with their beautiful display. It reminded me of the many benefits of drinking tea.
Here are ten great reasons to drink tea:
- Have your favorite tea anywhere. It’s easy to carry a few tea bags with you wherever you go.
- Many teas are good for your health. Check out Health King Enterprise to learn more about balanceuticals.
- It’s a great alternative to sugar-filled drinks. Add a little manuka honey or stevia if you want to sweeten your tea.
- Some tea blends are natural remedies. It’s an important component of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Tea is easy to make. Just add hot water.
- Reduce your grocery bill. Bottled beverages are more expensive than teas.
- Save money when you’re eating out by bringing your own tea bag. When you’re placing a food order, most restaurants don’t charge for hot water.
- Drinking tea reduces pollution. Tea leaves are lightweight, therefore the distribution has less environmental impact than much heavier bottled beverages.
- Enjoy tea with or without caffeine. Drink caffeinated tea during the daytime to boost your energy and herbal tea in the evening to relax.
- Minimize your exposure to toxins. Make organic tea with distilled water.
Three old couples were having tea one day. They were all chatting and whatnot when one of the men said to his wife, “Pass the honey, honey!” Getting the chuckles he expected, he carried on. A moment later, the second man said, “Pass the sugar, sugar!” This got a bit of a bigger laugh, so the third man, although not quite as clever or quick-witted as the other two, decided to join in on the fun. He waited for the right opportunity, cleared his throat and then confidently said, “Pass the tea, bag!” AJokeADay